True Dynamic is a well established and high reputable accountancy firm based in the City of London. We are one of the leading contractors accountants. Our team members are highly qualified and experienced with technical knowledge including: IR35, IFRS and UK GAAP.
In today’s competitive employment market contractual work is another option open to some. Becoming a contractor can have several advantages in a number of industry sectors compared to a ‘permanent job’. If you have considered becoming a contractor it would be wise to understand all the benefits and disadvantages available.
• You will become your own boss
• Being able to work where and when you chose to, and for companies that suit you
• Pay can be higher than that of permanent workers in the same position
• Your work is more focused and in a direction that you enjoy working within
• You will have an extremely diverse and striking resume
• Some contractual work have a working period of around 9-12 months and then you are able to take around 2-3 months holiday period.
You are essentially running your own business therefore you will have administration work to deal with. However acquiring an accountant such as True Dynamic can help with all administration work, saving time and effort. Other possible disadvantages can be no company pensions, paid holiday, or sick pay. However these losses are sometimes reflected in a better net income because of the benefits of having a contractual job.
Already a Contractor?
If you are an existing contractor or freelancer the most beneficial way of saving money is by using a Limited company over an Umbrella company as it is the most tax efficient, ensuring you are keeping more of your hard earned money. The advantage of working though a Limited company can be far more financially rewarding. At true dynamic we advise our clients to choose limited company because of the following advantages:
• Complete control of financial affairs
• Access to the flat rate VAT Scheme
• Claim expenses
• Tax efficient
• You are running your own business and you are your own boss.
If you’re thinking of becoming a contractor or thinking of a new accountant, speak to us today on 020 7702 4100 or email email@example.com! We are here to HELP!
We offer a range of specialist advice and services to meet your accountancy needs whether you are a business start-up, medium sized business or part of a large company. Please contact us to discuss how we can assist you with your business or personal accounting and finance requirements.
Services we provide include:
• Accounts(Financial Statements)
• Business start-up
• Business plan
• Company formation
• Corporation tax
• Corporate Finance
• International business consultancy
• Management consultancy
• Personal Tax Return
• Payroll Services
• International Payroll Services
• Register Overseas Company Branch in UK
• R&D Tax
• Tax Planning
• Tax & VAT investigations
• Tax refunds/CIS Refunds
• IR35 & S660A Advisory