R & D Tax Credits

We offer help with R & D tax claims as part of our service. To help you or your company as you may be able to receive a tax credit, by way of a cash sum paid by HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC), if you or your business is liable for Corporation Tax.

  • We Understand the Guidelines and follow them in order to see how we can apply it to best to fit you and your business.
  • We provide the correct qualifying costs to whoever handles your Corporation Tax returns.
  • Answer any questions in reference to what HMRC want to ask in about technical qualification and costs.

Please contact us on 020 7702 4100 or email us at info@truedynamic.com

If you’re starting a new business or have an existing business and thinking of a new accountant, speak to us today! We are here to HELP!

You Are Here :


Sign up to our Newsletter


User Name


Email Address

findout MOre