IR35 & S660A

If you are self-employed or a freelance worker working through a company or partnership, you may be faced with issues from HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) under the rules IR35 and s660A.

Our aim is to provide support and advice on how to manage potential risk before it happens to you or in your business and to help to recover from any issues experienced with HMRC.

Our services under IR35 & s660A include;

• Introduction of IR35
• Guide to IR35
• PCG policy briefing

You Are Here :


Sign up to our Newsletter


User Name


Email Address

findout MOre