Tax refunds are payment by the government to a taxpayer who has paid more taxes than were due. A tax refund can result from a variety of reasons, including a taxpayer incorrectly calculating his or her tax liability. Taxpayers sometimes overestimate their tax liability and pay too much in estimated taxes.
Our tax refund services include:
• Information about necessary tax refunds
• How to claim tax and its period
• Dealing with tax for two jobs (BR code or Basic rate)
• Problems with P45, P60, CIS statements
• All other tax related services.